Saturday, January 20, 2018

journmal 20



January 20 

If I go and prepare a place for you I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. Let's be honest sometimes life stinks Alcoholic parents parents who fight a lot serious money shortages to the point that you don't have food. Maybe you have no friends or you're failing at school whatever it is it's hard Is it hard to think about the future because you're scared things may not get better. There is an ultimate stopping point one place in the future where there will only be good. Christ promised that he would come back for His children and take them to heaven someday if he cares enough to do that for you it's reasonable to believe that He loves you enough to care for you day and in and day out here too. Prayer Dear God knowing You love me makes the future a lot less scary Thank you for loving me Amen. 

No comments: