Monday, January 1, 2018

journal 1

Happy New Year 2018

When you pass through the waters I will be with you and when you pass through the rivers they will not scoop over the fire you will not be burned the flames will not set athletes and I am the Lord your God Isaiah 43:2-3 Sometimes life stinks your parents fight a lot or your dad drinks and you're afraid of him. There isn't money to buy food let alone new clothes CD's or other cool things Yeah sometimes life stinks. It can feel like the bad things are weights that hold you down. Is it hard to find God in the middle of all that These bible verses promise that bad things won't hold you down forever if you turn to  God. He loves you He won't let you go. Ask Him for help. Prayer Father thank you reminding me again and again that I can depend on You. You promise to never leave me alone. Don't ever let me forget that. Amen.

No comments: