Wednesday, January 17, 2018

ja nuary 17

January 17 2018
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life As I was  with Moses so I will be with you I will never leave you nor forsake you. More than likely know some people who just like to make others miserable. They make fun of your clothes your grades your body your family even your walk with God Some kids even try to get you to do things you know you shouldn't Yeah well as you get older those kinds of people keep coming at you. Does that make the future look scary. Hey no worries  you weren't alone. God promises to be with you every step in the life today tomorrow and forever His promised that He will never leave you on your own So turn away from the creeps who want to knock you down and turn to God for help and strength Prayer Dear God I'm glad to know that you will never leave me I know You will help me face whatever life brings Thanks you Amen.

No comments: