Friday, July 31, 2015
Bible College Journal #5
¨ Trust Jesus in the depths of your being. It is there that Jesus live in constant communion with you. Jesus is with you and within you.
¨ Jesus is with you at all times.
¨ Christ is the visible image of invisible God.
¨ Christ is the one through whom God created everything in heaven and earth.
¨ For it has pleased God to tell his people that the riches and glory of Christ are you Gentile too.
¨ Christ lives in you.
¨ When you pray today remember that God is mightier than the waters of the sea.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Bible College Journal #4
· God is spirit Those who worship God must worship in spirit and truth.
· There are things about God that people cannot see-his eternal power and all the things that make him God. But since the beginning of the world those things have been easy to understand. They are made clear by what God has made.
· So God created human being in his image In the image of God he created them male and female.
· We are not exactly like God He is very different from us in many ways. God is perfect he never makes a mistake.
· God never thinks says or does anything that isn't perfectly right.
· God doesn't grow old. God never changes He doesn't changes His mind.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Bible College Journal # 3
V God gave humans special abilities because He created us in His own image.
V We can't see God because He is a Spirit.
V We know that God loves beauty because of all the beautiful things He has made.
V God is a God of great power.
V I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way what you have done is wonderful. I know this very well.
V God created the universe and He keeps it working.
V Since God is everywhere it is impossible to hide from Him. He fills up of heaven and all of the earth.
V God has right to tell us what to do. He wants us to obey Him.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Bible College Journal 2
¤ John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. God gave his son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost but have eternal life.
¤ John 1:2 But some people did accept him. They believed in him.
¤ John 6:40 Everyone who sees the Son and believes in him has eternal life. I will raise him up on the last day. This is what my Father wants.
¤ John 15:7 Remain in me and follow my teachings If you do this then you can ask for anything you want and it will be given to you.
Monday, July 27, 2015
Bible College journal #1
· Matthew 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like sun in the kingdom of their Father He who has ears let him Hear.
· Matthew 13:44 The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it he hid it again and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
· Matthew 13:45 Again the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls.
· Matthew 13:46 When he found one of great value he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.
· Matthew 5:41 If someone forces you to go one mile go with him two miles.
· Matthew 5:42 Give to the one who asks you and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
· Matthew 5:44 Love your enemies pray for those who hurt you.
Saturday, July 25, 2015
· Psalm 111:2 Great are the works of the Lord they are pondered by all who delight in them.
· Psalm 115:12 The Lord remembers us and will bless us.
· Proverbs 24:7 Wisdom is too high for a fool in the assembly at the gate he has nothing to say.
· Proverbs 22:17 Pay attention and listen to the saying of the wise; apply your heart to what I teach.
· Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the Lord.