Friday, January 26, 2018

journal 26

For He  has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one disdained me He has not hidden His not hidden His face from him but has listened to his cry for help. How do you feel about a friend who is always complaining Someone who has one problem after another Even if they are legitimate problems do you get tired of hearing about them Do you kind of stay away from that person Yeah probably Hearing about other people's problems get old But isn't it great to know that God doesn't do that He never gets sick of hearing about your problems or your pleas for help He cares you can go to God over and over He cares He will listen and He will help you through problems. Prayer Dear God I know I complain a lot I know I'm always asking you to help with things Thank You that never stop caring or listening or helping amen.  

No comments: