Tuesday, January 30, 2018

janurn30

January 30
Blessed are you when people insult you persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me Jesus.
You go to Church say a thanks prayer before lunch you choose to stay away from destructive behavior you choose not to use God's name as a swear words you choose not to use God's name as a swear word to rip up others reputation You make all these choices because you're a Christian a child of God's name of who wants to obey Him and live of God the way He commands. Be warned these choice may tick off other people because you don't make the same kinds of choice they do. They may try to make your life miserable just because you are Christian Don't worry God knows what is going on He promises to bless you because you've made the right choices Hang in there. Prayer Dear God I want to make the right choices I want people to know that I'm Your child help me be strong when the going gets tough Amen.  

No comments: