Saturday, January 6, 2018

journal 6

January 6
 
My soul finds rest in God alone my salvation comes from Him He alone is my rock and my salvation He is my fortress I will never be shake. Where do you go for help when you're feeling crummy Do you turn to your friends to sports to magazines. If any of those things are your answer to problem you're probably still looking for comfort God is the most powerful loving and caring being in your whole life. Turn to Him for help and comfort and you will find someone who will hold on you no matter how hard life gets You'll find in Him someone who can actually do something about the not so nice stuff and someone who will love you all  the way through it. God is a rock a fortress Pretty strong huh. Prayer Dear God sometimes I've looked in the wrong places for help and strength Forgive me Help me find my strength in you Amen. 

No comments: