Tuesday, January 16, 2018

jopurnal 16

January 16 
Humble yourselves before the Lord and He will lift you up. So you've got problem well so does everyone else. Does that surprise you Did you think you were the only one Maybe that's because some people pretend that everything in life He is great. You can pretend for people and fool them for a long time but can't fool God for a minute. He knows what's going on your heart. He knows if you're happy sad mad depressed or hopeless Don't bother pretending Just tell God the truth even if you've caused the messes yourselves That's what humbling yourself means admitting your mistakes he cares he will lift you out of the messes and set your feet on the right path. Prayer Dear God I'm glad You know my mistake I'm glad I don't have to try to hide things from you please help me fix the things I've messed up and give me a fresh start Amen. 

No comments: