Monday, January 15, 2018

journal 15

january 15
Whatever is true whatever is noble whatever is right whatever is pure whatever is lovely whatever is admirable if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things. Garbage in garbage out. The stuff you let wander through your thought on a regular basis soon settle in your heart then begins to form who you are and what shape your life takes Don't play dumb you know the difference between right and wrong if you don't spend some time reading God's Word and you'll begin to understand what is true noble right pure lovely and admirable. If you'd be embarrassed for your parents to know what you're thinking or even worse if Jesus knew then it's wrong Putting better things in your mind will bring things out. Prayer Dear father I'm sorry for the things I let  run around in my mind sometimes Please help me to focus my thought on good things Amen. 

No comments: