Friday, January 19, 2018

jourmnal 19

January  19
Before I formed you in the womb I know you before you were born I set you apart. A feather floating through the air soars up and down right and left. It's hard to guess where it will land Do you ever feel your life is on a father's journey Some days you make good choices and some days you mess up you like piano and soccer you excel at math but stink at English how is all going to fit together. You aren't in this floating feather journey alone you know God has known you since before you first uttered a sound he has a plan for your life. Your responsibility is to stay close to him talk to him every day  listen for Him to speak to you read His Word seek His guidance here's a tip Turn off your cellphone shut down the iPod Close your door and spend alone time with God. Dear Lord help me to learn how to be quiet and listen to you. Speak to me through your word amen

No comments: