Tuesday, January 2, 2018

journal 2

January 2 2018

Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Do you feel a hamster running on an exercise wheel You get up in the morning go to school sit through classes come home do homework have dinner go to bed and get up in the morning to start over all over again Maybe your friendships even feel a bit like the same old same old. This hamster wheel living gets pretty old. You might be tempted to look for  some excitement in places where you shouldn't Jesus offers a better way cause He gives you the chance to let him take care of your problem. Trust Him to take care of life and you just enjoy it.  Prayer Dear Lord knowing I can give my problems to you feels like taking a deep breathe of cool fresh air Help me to leave them with you and just trust You to take care of them Amen.

No comments: