Wednesday, January 24, 2018

jourmna;l 24

 Consider it pure joy my brothers whoever face trail of my kind because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
No one likes to hurt or have problems We'll do just about anything to stop pain. For physical pain you take medicine For emotional pain you either blame someone or  get help You just want it to stop. Look at nature though  the pressure of tons of weight turn ordinary minerals into diamonds gold has to be purified in a hot hot fire young tree that is blown around by stormy wind are actually strengthened God says that the same is true of us Problems can make us stronger because every time our faith in God is tested and we see Him come through we trust Him more. So instead of trying to get away from problems see what you can learn from them. Prayer Dear God this kind of a hard thing to learn but help me to learn from hard times Help me trust you more help my faith to grow stronger Amen. 

No comments: