Saturday, January 13, 2018

journal

January 13

January 13

A fool's mouth is his undoing and his lips are a snare to his soul.
Hey did ya hear about Rachel and Jason Well I heard gossip it so tempting but it can get you in such trouble It can wreck friendships ruin reputations for both those gossiped about and those  who do the gossiping things about others and things said in anger will come back to haunt you. Friendship will be wrecked. After all who wants to be friends with someone who is mean People won't trust you with their secret or respect what you think or say. The best thing to do is to watch what you say you know the famous old saying from mothers around the world If you haven't got something good to say don't anything at all mothers are so wise. Prayer Dear God I really need help learning this lesson please help me by guarding my mouth for me Thanks Amen.  

No comments: