Thursday, January 11, 2018

journal

January 11 2018

To You I call O Lord my Rock do not turn a deaf ear to me The Lord is my strength and my shield my heart trusts in Him and I am helped. It's time for some  soul searching. Does this kind of thing ever happen in your family. Mom asks you to do something and you respond with Okay in a minute However that minute never comes Mom keeps asking and you keep putting her off You are turning a deaf to her. Thank goodness God never does that to you. When you're having problem or when you feel stuck in the stickiness of life you can call on God for help. You can call over and over and over. In fact that's what He wants you to do He will help you He promised Prayer Dear  God this is awesome I can ask You for help every single day in fact You want me to Thank You so much Amen.

No comments: