Saturday, January 27, 2018

january 27

January 27 
I will sprinkle clean water on you and you will be clean I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. As you get to know  God better by reading His word you will learn that sometimes your life is stinky because of choices you make The heart that doesn't know and serve God is wicked It makes selfish and sometimes rotten choices The hope that God offers is that you don't have to stay that way. When you ask Jesus into your heart He will cleanse it He promises to take away the urge to do wrong He'll even help you change the idols in your life that pull your heart away from God Your responsibility in this is so stay close to Him by reading His Word talking to Him and listening to Him. Prayer Dear God there is always something that is trying to pull me away from You I need your help to stick close to You I can't do it by myself Amen. 

No comments: