Monday, January 29, 2018

journal


Monday, January 29, 2018

January 288-29 2

January 28-29 2 
Prayer Dear God I'm going to need your help big time on one help me to love my enemies I can't do it without your help well to tell the truth I'd rather have you take away all my problems but If that isn't going to happen I'm glad that you are here to help me through them thanks Amen.

Janury 228-29 1

January 28-29 1 
Do not seek revenge   or bear a grudge against one of your people but love your neighbors as yourself I am the Lord. Okay so your friends are acting like jerks All of a sudden they want nothing to do with you. They lie to you about when and where they're hanging out They spread rumors about you out and out lies. How are you respond You could do just exactly what are doing. Keep the cycle going by gathering a new group of friends around and telling lies about your old friends treating them like jerks or you could do what God suggests. Stop the cycle and make the effort to make things better by loving your old friends just loving  them that's what God says will work He should know He wrote the book on love. We are hard pressed on every side but not crushed perplexed but not in despair persuaded but not abounded struck down but not destroyed. God never promised to take away all your problem Just because you become a Christian doesn't mean that sometimes you have problems He knows that other kids pick on you he knows there are problems at home or school He knows Not only does He know He cares You can count on Him to stick with you through all the junk of life. He'll be your strength. He'll show you how to act and react to others You will not be  abandoned or destroyed by anything life brings. 

No comments: