Wednesday, January 10, 2018

journal 10

January 10,2018
The Lord gives wisdom and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. Is your life of a mess Whose fault do you think that is Come on be honest have been blaming everyone around you for your problems and not accepting any of the responsibility yourself Who made the choices that got you where you are Who decided to act like a jerk to others cheat on tests yell at Mom and Dad or whatever it is that makes your life stink You did right Well maybe you finally feel that it's time to behave and make wise choices but you just don't  know how Proverbs 2:6 has the answer ask God he will give you wisdom knowledge and understanding three for the price of one Go ahead and ask He wants to give  it to you. Prayer Dear God forgive me for the bad choices I've made. Help me to make better ones Guide my thoughts and my decisions Amen.

No comments: