Saturday, March 31, 2018

march 31

March 31








Is any one of you in trouble He should pray is anyone happy let him sing songs of praise. Honestly time where do you go when  you're in trouble Do you call a friend or text message her Do you spill your guts and cry and try to finger out an answer with her You're going the wrong place God is where your help is. When you've got trouble take them He cares and he can see the big picture of how this problem might make you stronger He won't let your trouble kill you but he will let you learn from them. Also when you're happy and things are going great remember to praise Him The bottom line is talk to God every day about everything. Dear God sometimes talking to you isn't my first thought it might even be my fourth or fifth thought I'm sorry I know you love me and care about what happening I'll come to you first when I need and when I'm  happy amen.











Is 




i

No comments: