Friday, March 30, 2018

march 30

March 30
Teach me your way O Lord and I will walk truth give me an individual heart that I may fear Your name. Do you knew someone who is best friends with you when you're together but when you've not she talks about you to others that stinks doesn't it. Well imagine how God feels when His children have a divided One minute they're praising Him and asking his help with stuff but the next minute they're trashing somebody or using God's name as a swear word or being unkind or stealing anything that is the opposite of walking in the truth. Don't be guilty of a divided heart Ask God to teach you to walk heart Ask God to teach you to walk in His way and to keep your heart on rank. Dear God sometimes my heart is divided sometimes I live for you and sometimes   I don't teach me how to always live for you and to keep my heart focused on you thank you for  Jesus who died on the cross for  our sin amen   

No comments: