Wednesday, March 21, 2018

mrch 21

March 21      When you get the order to clean your room from your mom do you ever just stuff a bunch of junk under the bed or   in your closet so the floor looks clean Do you ever throw clean clothes into the laundry hamper instead of hanging them up. Yeah covering up stuff is not the same as cleaning The same is true with prayer God says you should confess your sin admit what you've done wrong Don't try to cover it up just confess When you do He promises to forgive you and cleanse you That's is good trade off for honesty right?
If we confess our sins He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. Dear God it's hard to admit that I've done wrong things I guess that it maybe you won't notice That is the wrong way to think Okay I'm sorry for my sins Please forgive me Amen. 

No comments: