Monday, March 12, 2018

maRXH 11 12

March 11-12 2 
Go gather together all the Jews who are in Susa and fast for me Do not eat or drink for three days night or days I and any my maids will fast as you do. Dear God Help me to find a good partner someone who will pray with me about things Amen. Praise the Lord for the Lord is good sing praise in His name for that is pleasant. Dear God I'm sorry that my prayers are so other Give me I do praise You for Your love and care Amen

March 11 12 1

March 11 12 1

Hey when someone starts saying nice things about you do you tell them to stop or do you eat it up It makes you feel good to hear nice things about yourself It's nice to know you are appreciated and that people  see your good quality or your efforts do nice things. Good reminder don't make all your prayers. God do this or help or give me Take time every day to thank God for what He does for you. Praise Him for His loving kindness for giving you your friends home Praise Him  for the world He created Praise Him for taking care of you. Praise Him having a plan for your life Praise Him every day. Go without food for three days yeah right and do what Well usually fasting is associated with praying So When Queen Esther asked Mordocai they were praying for her too It worked and God helped her protector   the Jewish people from being killed. Queen Esther was smart she knew she needed prayer support She had a job to do that was too big to do alone. Most jobs are. Everyone needs the prayers of others to help them through life. Talk to someone you trust about being your prayer partner Share  things with each other and pray  for each others.

No comments: