Thursday, March 29, 2018

March 29


March 29

If you have faith and do not doubt you can say to this mountains Go throw yourself into the sea and I will be dome. Do you believe you can lift a 500 lb weight with one hand Yeah you probably don't believe that your one arm has that much strength well how about your prayer Do you believe your prayers have any power at all Maybe you don't bother to pray for things that seem impossible because you just believe God can do what you want to that He will do what you want. What's amazing is that there is so much power available to us if we just believe think about it you could move a mountain if you really had half faith and didn't doubt try it. Dear God I want to make a difference in the world help my faith to grow help me to believe that you hear my prayers and that you will answer amen. 

No comments: