Thursday, March 8, 2018

march 8

☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…
March 8
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray my face and turn from their wicked ways then there I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will land.
Have you ever wanted something so much that you could almost taste it So much that you couldn't think about anything else That thing you wanted or the attention of someone you cared about colored everything else. Well you can almost hear  the longing in God's voice in this verse He wants His people to turn to aside your pride your own agenda to humble yourself before Him He wants to forgive your sin All He asks is humbleness and prayer. Dear God I know that sometimes I'm more important to me than You are Help me to learn to get myself out of the way and  seek your will. Amen  
☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…☺πŸ‘…

No comments: