Thursday, March 1, 2018

jhournal

躕:・躕:.躕:•躕:・躕:・躕:.躕:•躕:・躕:・躕:.躕:•躕:・躕:・躕:.

March 1 

Therefore I tell you whatever you ask for in prayer believe that you have received it and it will be yours. And dear God please help yawn blah blah blah Does that kinda sound like your prayers When you pray do you believe He cares Do you believe He might actually answer your prayer if you don't what you're just praying because you think that's what you're supposed to do Oh maybe you're hoping that God just might activelly    hear you and answers. That's not the way the Bible says to pray Jesus spoke these words in Mark 11 and He said that when you pray you should believe God hears That is my friend is a command from the top. Dear God knowing You actually hears my prayer changes how I'm going to pray I know now that prayer can make a difference Amen.

躕:・躕:.躕:•躕:・躕:・躕:.躕:•躕:・躕:・躕:.躕:•躕:・躕:・躕:.

No comments: