Tuesday, March 6, 2018

march 6

πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘Ύ
March 6
Teach me to do Your will for You are my God may your good good Spirit lead me on level ground. Hey a little help here Ever feel like you're walking in complete darkness So dark that you can't even see your hand in front of your face. You cry out for help but your words seem to bounce right back into your face You feel alone All alone. Maybe you're crying out to the wrong people. Maybe you're looking for help in the wrong places God will hear your prayers He will teach you how to live and He will show you what  His will is. He has promised that His Holy Spirit will lead you. You're not alone God wants to help you He's just waiting for you to ask Go on ask. Dear God I  will need your help just the psalmist I am asking you to help and teach me Thanks you for never leaving me alone Amen. 
πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘Ύ

No comments: