Friday, February 16, 2018

kjournal 16

πŸ’‘πŸ’†πŸ’…πŸŽ£πŸ πŸ₯€
February 16
Blessed is the man who does not walk 
in the counsel of the wicked or stand in
the way of sinners or sit the seat of mockers
But the delighted is in the law of the Lord.
Who matters more to you than anything. 
Do you try to just like your friends.
Dress like them Have the same opinions
Like the same things Even if you sometimes 
know that the things they do or think are wrong.
What delight you That's a word you probably don't use too often I'm delighted to hang out at the mall with you guys Nah It doesn't sound right Stop and think about it though When something delights you it brings you pleasure. What does that for you is it being you just like your friends or is it pleasing God Do you find delight in His and learning how He wants you to live I hope so that delights Him. Dear God my friends are really important to me But I don't want them to be more important than you help me delight in Your Word  Amen
πŸ’‘πŸ’†πŸ’…πŸŽ£πŸ πŸ₯€

No comments: