Saturday, February 10, 2018

jo[urnal 10

February 10 Consecrate yourselves for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you. Imagine taking a nice hot shower using your favorite sweet smelling shower gel and bodybuilding shampoo Feels good right After the shower you dry with a nasty sour smelling towel and put on dirty stinky clothes That just made the shower a waste of time didn't it. That kind of describe what Joshua was telling his people in this people in the verse Clean yourselves up confess your sin turn away from it humble yourselves before God do amazing things for them. Do you want God to do amazing things in your life well your heart and life clean up must come first get busy then you will see God do amazing things. Dear God I want to see You do amazing things in my life Help me show me how to clean up my life and help me to learn to humble myself before You. Amen  

No comments: