Friday, February 23, 2018

journal

February 23
If you then though you are evil know how to give good gifts to your children how much more will your father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him. God wants to give you good things Think about that the creator of the universe wants to give you good things lives Even more than your own mom stuff He loves you that much. Well okay you say  Bring it on Give me all you want Hold on there what God want you may not be stuff like MP3 players or designers clothes He want you that will grow your faith in Him and your sensitively to other people He wants to make you to a better person He cares that much. Dear God it blows me away that you love me that much Thank you for every gift you have  already given me help me to become the woman you want me to be Amen 

No comments: