Thursday, February 8, 2018

journal 8

February 8 

God spoke all these words I am the Lord your God who brought out of the lands of slavery. Maybe you're wondering what those  words have to do with you. After all God didn't bring you out of Egypt or free you from slavery. Well these are the words God spoke as He began writing the Ten Commandment on the tablets of stone. Yeah you're probably paying more attention now aren't you. The Ten Commandments are God's guidelines for how we should treat one another and God  If everyone would just live by these simple guidelines the world would be a much happier place Give it a try Read Exodus 20   and see how you match up with obeying the Ten Commandment. Dear God sometimes I think I'm doing pretty good but when I honestly look at the Ten Commandment and how I obey them I kind of sink Help me to live by them I know I'd be happier and so would everyone around me Amen.      

No comments: