Thursday, February 15, 2018

journal 15

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ„πŸŒ³πŸŒ³

FEBRUARY 15

Who knows but that you have come to Royal position for  such a time as this. Hey I'm a kid I want to have fun. I'll think about important stuff when I'm older. Sound familiar Esther wasn't very old. She was a young Jewish girl won a beauty contest and became queen But she reminded that she might have became queen so God could use her to save the Jewish people in land from being murdered Esther had to be courageous she could have been killed too She had to be honest the king didn't know she was Jewish She had to trust God to take care of her and she asked others to pray for her. God can use you too. Can you be courageous  honest and trust Him. Sure you can and don't forget to ask others to hold you up in prayer. Prayer Dear God I can't imagine doing something important like Esther Help me to be courageous honest and a trust You Amen. 

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ„πŸŒ³πŸŒ³

No comments: