Monday, February 12, 2018

journal 123


Monday, February 12, 2018

February 11-12-2

February 11-12-2 Dear God thank you for hearing my prayers Thank You for caring about the things that are on my mind and heart. Amen. Dear God I mess up so often I'm sorry I'm so sorry Please forgive me and give me another chance. Amen

February 11-12 1

February 11-12 1 
sovereign Lord remember me O God please strengthen me just once more. Do you know who spoke these words. Samson the strongest man who ever lived God blessed Samson with incredible strength as long as be lived by the rules God gave him. Of course Samson broke the rules and was captured by his enemies But Samson learned a lesson He recognized that his strength and power didn't come from his muscles or his good looks it came from God So he asked for another chance and God gave it to him. He helped Samson blind and in chain defeat his powerful enemies. God loves you and you to succeed in life. Keep asking for His help and live the way He tells you to live. Keep asking. I have looked upon My people for their cry has reached Me. Sometimes it feels like your prayers don't get past the ceiling right Not so my friend He hears God spoke these words just before He gave the Israelites the king they had been begging for He heard their prayers and responded God always hears Sometimes He answers right away with a resounding yes. Sometimes He takes His time and gives you a chance to discover whether that prayer is really something you want. Sometimes He protects you from your own foolishness and simply says no. Whatever His answer be sure of this your prayers do not fall on deaf ears or an uncaring heart.   

No comments: