Monday, February 5, 2018

journal 4


Monday, February 5, 2018

February 4-5 2

February 4-5 2  Dear God sometimes I start to feel about you the way I feel about people. Then I wonder if I can trust you If you will always keep Your word Thanks for this reminder that you mean what You say I can count on it. Amen. Dear God thanks I'm glad you are always with me I don't know what I'd do without You Amen. 

February 4-5 1

February 4-5 1
I have set My rainbow in the clouds and it will be the sign of the covenant between Me and  the earth. Promises They are great are kept But if you have ever been the victim of a broken promises you know much it hurts and how hard it is trust the promises maker the next time if you've ever been the promise breaker you have probably learned that your friends don't trust you so readily the next time God makes promises this one from Genesis is the one He made with mankind through Noah The rainbow is the sign of this promise. One thing you can count on with God He keeps His promises always Count on it. God said I will be with you. Those are five pretty powerful words aren't they God said them to Moses right after He gave Moses a job to do Moses was scared that he couldn't handle the job but God reminded him that he wasn't alone God's  Word is filled with that same promise to you God will be with you Whatever life brings whatever job God gives you to do you don't have to handle it alone That's comforting when you aren't up to the job or that you don't have the brains or strength or creativity to do the job before you. God didn't just toss you into this world and say You're on your own  Nope He's with you every step of the way giving guidelines strength whatever you need to He promised.       

No comments: