Friday, February 9, 2018

journal 9

February 9 Be strong and courageousness Do not be terrified do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever go. The Israelite had followed Moses for a for long time through some tough things But now he was dead and Joshua was in charge Why should the people listen to him. Why should they do anything he said He could have been shaking in his boots except for few words from God. About three times in the first chapter of Joshua God told the new leader to be strong and courage he had nothing to be afraid of God was with him. The same thing holds true for you if other kids give you a hard time if unbelieving family members push you around don't be afraid No matter what you face you're not alone God is with you wherever you go. Dear God keep reminding me that I'm not alone Sometimes life is hard and I don't think I can make it by myself it's good  to know that I don't have to Amen. 

No comments: