Saturday, May 5, 2018

may 5

My flesh and heart may fail but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Think you're strong do you. Think you can take on the world. Well here's a   newsflash you aren't as strong as you think You will stumble and fall sometimes Humans are not perfect and no matter how hard you try once in a while you will give in to temperature.  Once in a while you will lose your temper cheat a little tell a lie something. The good news is that you can turn to God when that happens confuses ask forgivers and start over. God is your strength forever. He loves you and wants to you help you and wants to help you be strong so keep turning to Him even after you've failed  He always waiting for you to come back. Dear God thanks for giving up on me. Thanks for beginning  my strength and for wanting to help me Amen. 

No comments: