Thursday, May 24, 2018

May 24

May 24 I pray that you living existed and established in love have prayer together with  all the saintsto grasp how wide and long high and deep is the love of Christ. Have you ever been to the mountain or to the ocean Were you overwhelmed by how large and  massive they are God's love for you is bigger. Ask God to help you understand even a little bit of how much He love you. Once you begin to understand that you will believe that He  will  help you  with anything you need That much love brings so  much strength power hope and help. God will stay in and help you fight temptation He will  help you grow and learn because He loves you. Dear God i think your love a bigger than anything I can imagine Please help me see how much You love me That will help me trust you You more Amen.

No comments: