Thursday, May 31, 2018

may 31

👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳May 31

Submit yourselves then to God. The check-out line in the grocery store is a classic place to see a two years old throw a tantrum The little cutie sees candy rack and starts grabbing Mom gently says No and puts the candy back The child registers her desires by screaming kicking and throwing  herself down on the floor Submitting to Mom's decision is not an easy or popular choice. But you didn't ever do that did you. Submitting is not easy even to God if you don't give up your own will if you're going to resist obeying God and resist His guidance in your life. you will have problems the key here is so understand that God really really loves you. He wants good things for you so submitting to Him will bring good things for you. Dear God I know I need to read Your Word and talk to you every day so that I'm the connected to You my power sources. I guess trusting you has to come before submitting to You You can't help me with stuff  until I do both of those things Please help me trust you more Amen.   

👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳👳

No comments: