Tuesday, May 22, 2018

may 22

May 22
Is anything too hard for the Lord. Of course your immediate answer to that question is No nothing is too hard for the Lord After all you know that God created everything. You're read the stories of how He parted the  Red Sea and made the sun stand still. You've heard how He knocked down the walls around Jericho You know all that stuff. So if you know how strong and powerful He is why don't You trust Him to help you with your life. If God can part the Red Sea He can deal with bully classmates if God can make the sun stand still He can handle the temptation you have Nothing is too hard for him including the stuff in your life. Dear God I guess I never realized that I've been holding our joking for your help cause maybe I thought the stuff in my life was too hard for you I'm sorry Please forgive me Amen.  

No comments: