Wednesday, April 11, 2018

journal 11

👅👏👅👏👅👏👅👏👅👏👅👏

You shall not covet your neighbor's house or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
God knows that coveting which means really wanting something that someone else has only leads to problems When you can't stop thinking about that thing you will start wanting it more and more. Pretty soon you'll be jealous of  the person who has that thing. Then you'll start to dislike them You may even end up trying to steal it and hurt the owner in the process.

Be happy with what you have. If there is something more you want get job save your money and buy it for yourself Simple Huh?

Dear God some of my friends have nicer stuff than I do. It's hard to not want those things too but help me to stay away from covering I don't want my friendship to be wrecked by covering. Amen.

👅👏👅👏👅👏👅👏👅👏👅👏

No comments: