Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April 4

April 4
You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God. How many times a day do you hear someone say something like God I'm tired or Oh my God that's awesome Yeah probably hundreds God's name has become an exclamation point in our world today. People say His name all the time without even thinking about it. They are misusing God's holy God's name that way when you hear it so often. One way of obeying God is to be careful how you speak His name Use his to praise Him to call on Him and to speak with Him. Don't use it to  declare how you're feeling or anything else. Dear God I hear people say Your name like that all the time. Sometimes I even slip and say it that way or think it I'm sorry I want to honor your holy name and never misuse it Amen. 

No comments: