Tuesday, April 10, 2018

journal 10

πŸŒΊπŸ€πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒ²πŸŒΊπŸŽ

πŸŒΊπŸ€πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒ²πŸŒΊπŸŽ


April 10 You shall not give False  testimony against your neighbor. 

When you say something bad about a friend it hurts her. Gossiping spreading rumors criticizing all of those things hurt You can apologize a zillion times but the damage is done even if she forgives you because the trust is broken. It will take a long time for her to really trust is broken friendship again. Hurtful words lie on a person's heart like a heavy blanket.


Be careful how you talk about others. If your friends start spreading lies or half truths about someone put a stop to it. You can stop the rumors chain you  don't want others to spread rumors or say bad things about you so treat them the same way.

Dear God when my friends and I get together sometimes we have fun trashing someone else help me to stop that kind of talk without making my friends mad Amen.

Jesus said I am bread of Life. 
Jesus said I am light of world. 

No comments: