Friday, April 20, 2018

april 20-22

April 20-22 3 Dear God Help me to trust You more and to ask your guidance in all parts of my life. Dear God I want to know you better and better being still isn't easy but with your help I'll be able to do it. I  want to hear what you have say to me Dear God I know I'm not wholehearted in serving you I save room for my friends and stuff I like to do that But I want to be wholehearted for You Please help me Amen 

April 20-22 2

April 20-22 2
Who do you trust Trust enough to follow someone into a dark forest Trust enough to let them make choices and decisions for you. It's impossible to obey someone you don't trust. You can't commit your life to obeying someone even God if you don't trust that He has your best interests at heart Once you believe that God cares about you and wants you to be happy successful and have a growing faith then it's easier to commit your ways to Him That means seeking His guidance in decisions and with your choice of friends activities and even your future. 

Do you have a best friends What happens  to your friendship if you don't talk to her for a long time misunderstanding and hurt feelings kind  of creep in don't  they it's hard to keep a friendship going well  if you don't communicate pretty often That's one reason God said we should devote ourselves to prayer. The more we communicate with God the closer we will be Remember that praying is not just telling God what you want Him to do or asking Him for stuff Sometimes prayer means just being still and listening for Him to speak in your heart. 

Wholehearted  is the key word here Anything you do with only halfhearted energy is going to fail if you put part of your energy into writing a paper for school it won't be as it could be. If you halfheartedly practice piano well it will sound like it Serving God simply can't be done halfheartedly. God wants demands your whole heart cause there isn't room in your heart for God and  anything else. 

april 20-22 1

April 20-22 1
Commit your way to the Lord trust in Him and He will do this He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn. Denote yourselves to prayer. Acknowledge the God of your father and serve Him  with wholehearted deviation and  with a willing mind for the Lord searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thought.

No comments: