Saturday, January 28, 2017

loving son

The loving  father- Jesus told a story about a farmer who had two sons. The younger son said Father give me my share of the money from our farm. So his father  gave him a lot of money. The younger son soon left home. He made new friends and had  big parties.  His spent lots of money. But one day his money was all gone. He did not have any food.   In addition, so the son to get a job. He worked in a muddy pig pen, feeding the pigs. But he was still very hungry. He said I'm so hungry I could eat the pigs food. I'm really sorry I   left home. Even my father's servants have plenty to eat. I'm going home. I'll ask my father to make me his servant. The son walked and walked toward home. When he was still far down the road his father saw him coming. His father ran to him. He was glad to see his son and kissed him. The father gave his son new clothes. He put  a ring on his hand and new shoes on his feet. Then he had big party to celebrate because his son had come home.

No comments: