Sunday, October 4, 2009

On Wednesday, I remember that God is my Redeemer.

16(R) Come and hear, all you who fear God,
and I will tell what he has done for my soul.
17I cried to him with my mouth,
and high praise was on[a] my tongue.[b]
18If I had(S) cherished iniquity in my heart,
(T) the Lord would not have listened.
19But truly(U) God has listened;
he has attended to the voice of my prayer.
20Blessed be God,
because he has not rejected my prayer
or removed his steadfast love from me!” (Psalm 66: 16-20)

1. I should want to tell other believers the good things God has done for my soul.

2. If I confess my sin to him, he will listen.

3. I can have confidence that God will not turn from me or stop loving me.

God hates sin and will not listen to any who hold on to it. But he always listens to those who are repenting from their sin. He hears our prayers, however weak our faith may seem. He never turns away from us. He is our redeemer.

--Charlie

No comments: