Tuesday, November 22, 2016

god word


God's word #1
1.) John 4:24 God is spirit. Those who worship God must worship in spirit and truth.
2.) Psalm 139:7-10 Where can I go to get away from your Spirit? Where can I run from you? If go up to the skies you are there. If I lie down where the dead are you are there . If I rise with the sun in the east and settle in the west beyond the sea even there you would guide me. With your right hand you would hold me.
3.) Romans 1:20 There are things about God that people cannot see his  eternal power and all the things that make him God. But since the beginning of the world those things have been easy to understand. They are made clear by what God has made.
4.) Psalm 19:1  The heavens declare the glory of God the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
5.) Genesis 1:27 So God created human beings in his image. In the image of God he created them. He created them male and female.
6.) Psalm 139:14 I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments: