Saturday, September 17, 2016

accoplishment

Accomplishment

I have fought the good fight I have finished the race. I have kept the faith.  Now there is in store for me the crown of righteous which the Lord the righteous Judge will award to me  on that day and not only to me but also to all who have longed for his appearing. I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead I  press on toward the goal win  to the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus Only let as live up to what we have already attained. Everyone may eat and drink and find satisfaction in all toil- this gift of God. Lord you establish peace for us all that we have accomplished you have done for us. A longing fulfilled is a tree of life. Whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for  sake of Christ What is more I consider everything a low compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus  my Lord for whose sake I have lost all things I consider them rubbish that may gain Christ and found in him not having a righteousness of own that comes from the law but that which is through faith in Christ the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.

No comments: