Thursday, August 18, 2016

mjournal

Exodus 3:14 ESV / 27 helpful votes
God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
John 14:6 ESV / 20 helpful votes
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 15:5 ESV / 19 helpful votes
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
John 8:58 ESV / 13 helpful votes
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
John 6:47-50 ESV / 11 helpful votes
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die.


No comments: