Friday, November 27, 2015

notes


Bible Promises for you Lesson #1
Answered Prayer:
1-)  John 16:23-24 Jesus said, ''In that day you will no longer ask me anything I tell you truth my Father will give you whatever you ask  in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy be complete.
Belief:
2-) John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that He gave his only Son. Anyone whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Blessings:
3.) Matthew 5:3 Jesus said, ''Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heavens.
A faith to grow on #1
1.) 1 Corinthians 12:26-27 If one part of the body suffers then all the other parts of suffer with it. Or if one part of our body is honored then all the other parts share to honor. All of you together are the body of Christ. Each one of you is a part of that body.

No comments: