Friday, October 16, 2015

journal

The parts of the bible and the loving father


What are the parts of the Bible?
History: tell about what happened from Creation on.
Law: tell about God's commands. It teaches what pleases and displeases God and shows us our sin.
Poetry: tell how to praise God.
Prophecy: tell about God will do in the future. It will destroy evil make everything good again.
The Loving Father Luke 15:11-24
               Jesus told a story about a farmer who had two sons.
                The younger son said, Father give me share my money from our farm.
               So his father gave him a lot of money. The younger son soon left home.
               He made new friends and had big parties. He spent lots of money.
               However, one day his money all gone. He did not have any food.
               So the son had to get a job. He worked in a muddy pig pen feeding the pigs.
               But He was still very hungry.
               He said, I am so hungry I could eat the pigs' food.
               I'm sorry I left home.
               Even my father's servants have plenty to eat.
               I am going home I will ask my father to make me his servant.
               The younger son walked and walked toward home.
               When he was  still far down the road, his father saw him coming.
               His father ran to him. He was glad to see son.
               He hugged his son and kissed him.
               The father gave his son new clothes.
               He put a ring on his hand and new shoes on his feet.
               Then he had a big party to celebrate because his son had come home.
               In addition, God is like a loving dad.
               God never stops loving you.
              

No comments: