Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bible 2


Bible College note #2
               Leviticus 4:21-22 The priest must then take what is left of the bull outside the camp and burn it there, just as is done with sin offering for the high priest. This is a sin offering for the entire community of Israel. If one of Israel's leaders does something forbidden by the Lord his God he will be guilty even if he sinned unintentionally.
               John 14:13-14 Jesus said, ''And if you ask for anything in my name. I will do it for you. Then the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it.''
               John 15:1-2 Jesus said, ''I am the true vine and my Father is the  gardener.''  He cuts off every branch that  doesn't produce fruit and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.
              




































No comments: