Wednesday, August 26, 2015

sneaky jacob and esau foolish

eaky Jacob Genesis 25:27-34 & Foolish Esau Genesis 25:34, Genesis 27:1-37


Sneaky Jacob Genesis 25:27-34  & Foolish Esau Genesis 25:34, Genesis 27:1-37
·        The boys grew up and one day Esau came in from hunting. In addition, Jacob was cooking. "I am hungry Give me some that soup Esau said.
·        Jacob was a sneaky guy. He said, "Give me your rights as the firstborn son and I will Esau agree, "Okay if I starve my rights won't help me." Esau made a  bad decision. Pray and ask God to help you make good decisions.
·        Jacob gave Esau a big bowl of soup and he ate it. Esau didn't even know he had been tricked. Later on Esau found out what that bowl of soup cost him. Isaac their father gave everything he had Jacob when it should have been Esau's. Esau had been foolish.  In addition, Esau thought he had to have something right now.
·        Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and lentil ate and drank and went on about  his business indifferent to the fact that he had given up his birthright. Genesis 25:34.
·        When Isaac was old and almost blind he called for Esau his older son and said '' my son'' ''Yes father'' Esau replied. Genesis 27:1.

No comments: